|12 November 2015||Registration||Ararat Park Hyatt, Moscow, Russian Federation|
Now in its 7th year, this leading conference will once again bring together practitioners from around the globe to discuss the latest emerging developments and hot topics in Russian and CIS M&A law as well as hosting input and commentary from some of the world’s leading experts in the field.
· Macroeconomic trends in M&A;
· Civil Code Reforms: New Rules for M&A Transactions;
· Cross Border M&A Transactions today: myths, realities, execution;
· Distressed Assets Cross-Border M&A in the Russian Market;
· Disputes: responsibility of shareholders and directors according to new Russian Civil Code; approach of Russian and foreign court in applying Russian law provisions regarding liability of shareholders and directors for the debts of the company; practical problems arising in insuring these risks, developing of the code practice related to shareholders disputes and similar things.
Who should attend?
Lawyers in private practice, in-house counsel, investment bankers, accountants and specialists from mergers and acquisitions business.
Co-Chairs of the Conference: Christian Herbst, Partner, Schoenherr Attorneys at Law; Senior Vice-Chair, IBA Corporate and M&A Committee, and Vassily Rudomino, Senior Partner, ALRUD Law Firm, IBA LPD Council Member.